Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Finally.....my bosses have gone back to where they came from! Its been an exhausting week. And today was the worst day. A gruelling session from 8.45am till 5.00pm with just a 20-min lunch break (....with the bosses.. ) and brief trips to the loo. My mind is absolutely numb, my body exhausted, my spirit totally depleted. And all that just to get the budgets approved!

The sleepless nites are begining to take their toll. I could barely keep my eyes open even as I drove out from the office to one of my regular watering holes for a pint of good ol' guinness....sigh...sheer delight. Of course it took more than a pint to wash all that stress away. ;) What's that? Excuses you say......and why not. :)) Life's too short anyway.

Well, one sleeping pill and I am all set for a good nite's sleep. So before I slump onto the floor, I better end this entry. Hmmm.....I wonder if serotonin will help me cope with the stress. Better ask Angel.

4 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

You poor thing... no wonder no 'strength' to even give me a GNK ;)

But hey, bosses went back already, it's Yippie time! No?

And hey, I did some Googling and found that serotonin can regulate sleep!

But then, I know a better and safer and no side effect cure! Come... beg me... :P

Tired_man said...

Angel

Yeah...really, really sapped. And last nite was yippie nite with my sales team! Today, hangover big time!

Hmm.....must beg ah? Kinky! ;)

rainbow angeles said...

Beg and you shall get! ;)

Oh Kinky is one of my few middle names ;) Haaaa...

ps: I was at MV again just now. Now, will always be reminded of that Friday evening... :P

rainbow angeles said...

*sending you Belated Valentine Kissies & Huggies & Roses & Chocolates & Ice Creams*